New State, New Family Member

A huge powder day at Vail

 A new addition.
 A long day on the slopes.
 The beauty of Colorado.
 Learning about slope side "beach" parties! All day tailgate.
 Time at the actual beach.
 Getting ready for our course to reopen, amazing weather while out hitting balls.
And here she is.

Her name is Augusta Jane, but we call her Auggie. She has only been in our home for 24 hours and she already feels like a part of the family.

I've reached a lot of decisions about working, got serious with my fitness, and have generally just been coming to terms/learning my new routine and priorities/figuring out life in Colorado.

We just got back from Spring Break in Florida, and have a few days with the whole family home to adjust to this sweet girl we adopted. She has been an absolute dream so far, and I can't wait to find out exactly what sort of mix she is when we get the blood test results from the vet in 2-3 weeks. She was called a "lab mix" from the rescue agency, but the vet tech said maybe visla/pit bull? It doesn't matter, but knowing nothing about her first 6 months of life makes me excited to learn more about WHAT she is, since we can't learn where she came from.

I'm going to start blogging again on the reg, to my zero audience, because I enjoy it. I've missed it.

See you soon.

Comments

  1. Not zero audience... I've missed reading you! :) Can't wait to catch up! That pup looks so sweet! Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you, girl-can't wait to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts