Rest day

We woke to beautiful snow this morning. It made me want to hunker down on the couch with a mug of coffee, turn the TV on for the kids, and light the fire. Instead, I made myself bundle up and head to my 90 minute Ashtanga yoga class. I'm emotionally worn out from solo parenting all week and I truly needed to get my Om on. A great yoga class (man am I out of yoga form ~ so tight!) and then 20 minutes in the sauna and steam room got me relaxed and refreshed and ready to tackle these last few hours until Nate gets home. Yoga is my perfect rest day activity ~ and was just what I needed this morning.

Comments

  1. Oh, how I love love love Ashtanga......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melis come with me as a guest ANY Saturday morning! Seriously! It is a pretty good class. My favorites are Mon and TUes AM's if they would ever work with your schedule. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mondays stink this semester but what time on Tues? Saturday morning sounds great any time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm...., rest day means REST! Cross training can include yoga! be careful of your body

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts