Wobble, baby.

Great time at Dance party today. I just can't even tell you how much fun it is.....dancing (for someone who can't dance) from everything from Gwen Stefani to J Lo to some Vanilla Ice to doing the Wobble Dance (that shit is HARD! and the song is so LONG!) it is just awesome. And the more I go the easier it gets. My sister and I had a blast today and I was sweating my ass off. Wobbling is great for my hip. Seriously.

I had some eggs with spinach for breakfast, leftover whole oats with raisins and peanut butter and a few pieces of extra sharp cheddar for lunch, and a burger with cheese, some defrosted ratatouille from our summer garden, and made smoothies with some antioxident berry mix from wegmans, greek yogurt, coconut milk, and a banana for dinner. I'm trying to empty out the outside freezer so the eats have been weird for the past two weeks. I've pretty much accomplished my goal and am planning a big shopping trip tomorrow afternoon as my Mom is babysitting.

I've been having really weird dreams ~ I think that the whole basement project is creeping into my sleep and making me anxious ~ I'm so scared of making bad decisions and screwing the whole project up ~ it all feels so big and out of my scope of knowledge and my interests (I hate decorating and hate minutia.....) and these decisions just aren't what I like doing, so I'm putting them off and feel all this pressure to pick the right things and make the right decisions. AV stuff, what walls go where, what closets go where, how doors open, etc etc etc.....I just want someone else to swoop in and choose it all (Mom???). It isn't happening and I need to get on it, but in my fear of making the wrong decision I just keep making no decision. Argh.

I'm meeting with the builder in the AM so am not sure what time I can get to the gym ~ there are a few new classes that I am interested in trying ~ depending on what time I can get there I will either do spin, a CX works class (which is 30 minutes of core) or maybe just work out on my own with another tabata workout. All depends on when I get there as I have to get home in time to get Jules to school. It was a good day. I made an appointment for a complete physical on Jan 23. I don't think that I've really truly had one since college sports? I had a lot of various blood work done around my hair issues and hip issues and whatnot, but not one single comprehensive physical, and I want it taken care of.

Comments

Popular Posts