Guys?

I think I got the job?

I'm teaching on Sunday. At the Y. A 75 minute warm vinyasa flow class. And she wants me to teach a noon gentle yoga class on Mondays and a Wed night 55 minute vinyasa flow class.

I say "I think" because she said that she just needed to run everything by her boss to make sure that me not having my actual certification until March mattered.......(I don't see why it should as a certification is not required to teach in PA. It is possible though that it is a YMCA requirement? I don't know.)

So....I think maybe I'm really a yoga teacher? But I'm a little bit in limbo? So I don't know if I really can CELEBRATE yet or not.....but I'm celebrating anyway. Because on Sunday someone is actually paying me to teach yoga. I'm showing up to a class of students not as a "teacher trainee" ....but as a teacher.

A yoga teacher.

*happy*

Comments

  1. Of course you did! I am so thrilled for you. And really for your new students because they are lucky to have you. Many congrats, Melis. Can't wait to hear how the first class goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee! Came here hoping for this update :) and everything else I was going to type, Karly already did - so - what Karly said :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts