Hey, its official!

I got the call from the Y yesterday that I will be receiving my official offer letter Monday or Tuesday!

(this is very formal for being a yoga teacher, no? I thought that we would like have a Kirtan or maybe like trade astrological signs or something?)

So I have to receive that, e-sign acceptance, then go get drug tested and fingerprinted (the Y don't play)......

and wait for confirmation that I have no nefarious intentions in teaching yoga there...

And then I start! Did I mention that it is 5 minutes from my home and that I can bring the kids to childcare then if/when I need to? It's perfect.

I am so excited.

so excited.

Comments

  1. Congrats again! So, so excited for you. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee! congrats! will chant some mantra in your honor, Jai Ganesha seems appropriate as it's a new beginning :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts