The Broadmoor

Yesterday was a nice day ~ played 9 holes with the kids, took a nap, and got a lot done around the house.

Today I was up at 4:45 to get in a good breakfast before I meet a friend at 6:15 to carpool down to our team match today.  We are playing at the Broadmoor, I've been wanting to play here since we moved here, and am excited to do it today with my team. I just booked a weekend there for Nate and I for our upcoming 12th anniversary!

Monday we play at the Air Force Academy course, which is also nearby in Colorado Springs.

The Peloton hasn't gone unused for a day yet. I'm doing 60 minute classes (one, early each morning) and really love it more than I hoped I would. Its been nice to introduce a totally different form of working out, like anything, change is good.

Tomorrow my entire world shifts as the kids go back to school. After my match today we have their meet and greet at their elementary school. Its so crazy to me that the next time we will have a year like this (all three kids in the same school again) will be when they are a Senior, Junior and Freshman in high school. WHAT.

I'm lining up some semblance of a schedule for fall. I'm involved with the school a lot, and have started volunteering at a local food bank. I'm going to be expanding my yoga teaching, take some classes in outdoor stuff with REI, and I'm going to start wheel work pottery again.

The front yard project finished up yesterday and I am so thrilled with how it turned out. We have had a TON more rain than we usually get in the past week or so, and its been great as all of the new plants and sod takes root.


Comments

Popular Posts