Day 1, Whole30


Breakfast, chive and egg omelette with hot peppers. I also ate some sweet potato spears and pumpkin seeds (salted). 
 Salad with loads of grilled salmon, tomatoes, cucumbers and mixed greens. Balsamic and olive oil. I also ate sweet potato spears with coconut oil, and hazelnuts with raisins. Lunch.


Ignore my filthy garage floor, I was loading things into my outside fridge as my inside fridge is full. This is going to take a lot of shopping and preparation and cooking, for sure. Hit the farmers market today for a ton of local organic chicken sausage and pastured beef and chard and tomatoes. Planning a delicious frittata for breakfast.

In the first challenge we are heading out to swingin thursday and Iron Hill for dinner tonight. THey have a great GF menu so I know I can find something WHole30 compliant.

ETA: They had a delicious fishermans stew, mussels, clams, scallops, whitefish etc in a tomato and chicken base with no rice or bread or dairy on their GF menu. Was flavorful and filling.

I had a hard workout today, stairs, dance party, and a very slow, 2 mile run at 10 mile/minute on a 3 incline.

Off to 6 am yoga tomorrow and a day at the pool with Brooke!

Comments

Popular Posts