Back on the mat.

First yoga class today. A HOT 75 minute vinyasa flow class. And I have so much to say about it - how incredible it felt to move and stretch my body and to feel my breath working with my every movement..... But my cleaning people did something to my router and I can't for the life of me make my wireless work.... And I can't stand blogging on my phone...... But man oh man it felt good to be back on the mat. I'm celebrating with a new book (The Amateur) and a long rest while my household sleeps the afternoon away. I even squeaked out some lovely crow poses and hand stands and dolphins today! I'm getting better!!!

Comments

  1. I don't know what crow poses and dolphins are, but it sounds like a big deal! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget the crutch for the party - walk on your hands!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts