Friday Golf



Perfect days do exist and yesterday was one of them. 

6 am vinyasa flow, a beautiful sunrise. My usual 10:30 class with Sue. Lunch at a friends house with our smalls. Some college BB at home. 9 holes walked in gorgeous, warm (55? feels tropical) Friday afternoon sunlight. Drinks and dinner inside with friends followed. 


Perfection. I'm lining up Brooke for every Tuesday (all day) and every Friday afternoon. This way I can participate in the women's 18 holer's who have inner club tournaments each Tuesday, and we can participate in the Friday afternoon mixed couples tournaments. Based on the way I played yesterday I need a hell of a lot of play! I was already feeling that chest crushing anxiety of "WHY AM I SIGNING UP FOR THESE WGAP MATCHES?????". I may cut back how many I play based upon what happens with  my play and the amount of practice I can get in in the next 3 weeks. While my driver was pretty solid yesterday the rest of my game was in shambles. Granted, I haven't swung a club outside since probably November…..but still. Not very pretty. 

Last day of school today! I'm handing in all of my paperwork today …….. and I will get my certificate as soon as Pam will schedule an exit interview for me! 




Comments

Popular Posts