Yikes.

Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1   Perfectionism||||||||||||||||||||90%
Type 2Helpfulness||||||||||34%
Type 3Image Focus||||||||||||42%
Type 4Individualism||||||||||||||58%
Type 5Intellectualism||||||||||34%
Type 6Security Focus||10%
Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||||||||62%
Type 8Aggressiveness||||||||||||||||||74%
Type 9Calmness||||18%

This came up at school today. I had never heard of the test before. 

So, I took it tonight. I have to laugh out loud that an perfectionist aggressive adventurous individualist ….

Hear me….

Who rates lowest in CALMNESS

Is a  yoga teacher! 

Namaste. 

Comments

  1. Technically your security focus was lowest which seems like a great thing in terms of taking on new challenges and adventure. Like teaching and working on remaining calm. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it seems very unsafe indeed to venture into a new territory which I seem to be perfectly ill suited for ;)

    Then again, it makes sense to me that I am seeking to balance out that which I am internally lacking through my external pursuits. I think. :?:

    Perfectionists are fun ~ we do it right!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts