Club Match Play Final Eve

We made it! An awesome class this morning with great students, I secured a new INVERSION class at crossfit (more later), I got in a solid 45 minutes of putting practice,  drove up (2 hours) to the (very informal) wedding which was lovely, cheered up my FIL, and am ready for tomorrow. It was a beautiful little wedding and we are thrilled to welcome new family members. I got my baby on and felt so happy to see my nieces and nephews.

If you are the cheering on from afar type I could use and would greatly appreciate any good wishes for my club championship match ~ a 12:10 tee off. My Dad is my caddy. I'm beyond excited and feel ready on every front. It is what it is, right?

Jules has her first hip hop class and Luke has a 2 hour travel soccer try out, which Nate will play driver for, and then we have a fun birthday party hayride nighttime gig.

Deep breaths. Lots of Ommmmm's. And? If not a win a runner up is locked in!

Comments

  1. Cheering cheering cheering!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I'm too late, but I hope the match goes/went well!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts