Weekend wrap up

 Another tooth lost. Nate and the kids helped out at my Brother and SIL's annual Ale'x Lemonaid Stand on Saturday while I was playing my match. While the boys played football yet another tooth was knocked out. Doh!  Julia had her first day of hip hop…..and I lost my Match on 17 :( It was a great match, I played well but she played better. I'm excited to receive my runner up award at the awards dinner on Nov 6th, it comes with a pretty sweet pay out! My Dad and I had a great afternoon together and I'm really proud of myself, as a new member to the club and for my first year participating ~ to make it to the finals is a huge accomplishment. 
 A great party Saturday night complete with bonfire and hayride and smores and more. So much friends catching up with friends I've had since middle school! 


Our team (down 2 girls). We had a thrilling game on Sunday, WINNING for the first time all season, 3-2, and Julia scored the game willing goal! I ALSO spent the day, from 7:30-5:30 attending awesome yoga workshops. I am SO TIRED and SORE today. I've taught twice already, and am laying on the couch in front of the fire, completely exhausted. 


 After my first class I grabbed some Chipotle and headed to my favorite Pedicure place for an extra long soak and a hot stone massage. That helped some. I've also scheduled a 90 minute massage for tomorrow.

After wrestling with a decision for WEEKS (months????) we've finally made it. Making decisions feels good. Nate is excited and I can let you know more about it in a few weeks. It means exciting things for our family. I'm committing to a health/spiritual program for the coming month. Its a long story and I can get into it later when my eyes aren't trying to close on me. It started today and is an entire wellness program ~ I'm including yoga, therapy, diet, everything. A reset, if you will. The calendar demands that I feel my best, and frankly I don't feel my best right now, I feel run down and pulled in too many directions. So? Simplify.  I hope that all of you feel well as we head into the busy season of the holidays……….namaste friends, namaste. I'm super excited about a teacher training that I just signed up for in December for yoga for Trauma and Addictions. It will serve me well in my work at the homeless shelter and will carry over into other volunteer work I'm looking to become involved with.

Onward and upward. Grounded down through my feet while lifting my heart up to the sun with tremendous gratitude and joy.

Comments

Popular Posts