I may have jumped the gun a bit

on that last post.....I think that it was the pain pills  talking.

I'm fuming that I don't have a call back with the results of my MRI. I'm really, really hoping to hear something today. Patience is not my strong suit. We are having a bit of a lazy day today, the kids are all still sleeping and I just got up from a 2 hour nap, which was lovely. Dinner is being delivered at 5, the cleaning people were here this morning, and I'm living quite the life of leisure today. Its a rainy, moody sort of weather day, and we are just going with it. I spent some quality time in the therapy pool and whirlpool today at the gym, which felt really nice on the leg. The pain, when in the wrong position, is still breathtaking. I just want to know. Knowledge is power. I'm going to be missing my first race this Friday night, which is my birthday, but will be excitedly waving my crutches on the sideline as I cheer on my friends and husband as they run, and then get to celebrate afterwards. I'm hanging on to this sliver of hope that my marathon is not off of the table......so I need to know whats wrong with me. If I call one more time I will probably officially be entering into stalker territory so I'm trying to restrain myself. Grrrr.

Comments

Popular Posts