The Anniversary Bowl

 Our team! We had a great day ~ and were thrilled to come in 4th out of 40 pairings! We each shot our low round of the season today, which was good timing. :) This was the first time that I had played from the red tees this season so there were a lot of holes where I struggled to know what to play off of the tee and couldn't use my driver, so I guess I should play the red tees more often so that I get to know them better. 
 After our round I found out I had won Wed's tournament. I couldn't believe it! Its my first time winning a tournament on my own. I was really excited :)

The party afterwards was a lot of fun. A delicious dinner and too much fun on the dance floor. I'm calling that my cardio for the day. Taught three classes, walked 18 and danced for too long in big  heels……..I'm ready for R&R, not entertaining! 



Comments

  1. Yay! Congrats on the win and a great day with Nate. You guys are a good looking couple. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts