The Best



Doing what you love is the best.

Sharing it with other people is better.

I can't explain what playing golf is like to non golfers. It is a beautiful sport. It is like yoga. It a union of body and breath ~ it is mind and body. It is earth, body, mind, wind, sun, growth (the greens change before your eyes over the course of 18 holes). Patience, acceptance, presence.

I had such a fun day. I am so very incredibly grateful to get to do the things that I love. More than that ~ to see my kids be in love with this sport, and to share it with other women ~ just like yoga, which was made for and by men, we are coming into our own in this practice……..

Golf is beautiful. A day in July where the breeze is blowing and there is no humidity and the sky is huge and my kids are well loved while I get to play my heart out with friends, get all fancied up and talk and laugh until my stomach hurts?

Yes, this is a good practice.

Fore, friends.

Comments

Popular Posts