Busy days at the beach.


What to do on a rainy day but play some miniature golf. The boys were a foursome and the girls hot on their heels as a threesome.

It was a competitive match and close competition.



Dinner at Peter Shields Inn with some of our best friends. The food was, as always, incredible.





A busy day yesterday! I played 18 with my Mom and Jake rode along as the bigs were out fishing. They brought home some beautiful flounder filets which will be dinner tonight. I had a great 6 mile beachfront run through a light drizzle, and then lots of back to school shopping thanks to Gap's Friends and Family 40% off sale combined with Gap Cash rewards time. By the time I finished Nate had arrived, and we played corn hole all afternoon. The Carr's arrived by 6 and we headed to Congress Hall for a bit before dinner. It was a perfect day. 

Today we woke to pouring rain, which bummed me out as I was going to attend a friends 6 am yoga class on the beach. Instead we took a long walk while the kids rode bikes on the boardwalk, then took the kids to an 11:20 movie. Out to lunch then off to mini golf. Catatonic couch surfing and snacking, and we have a big dinner planned. I made a spa afternoon reservation for Monday with a facial, full body exfoliation, massage, some sort of mud treatment, and reflexology…….I can't wait. Yoga tomorrow and hopefully the good weather will return. After all of the pure sunshine of the previous week the rainy day is nice ~ It feels good to be cozy, to lay around and revel in eating a ton of good food, to hit up the farm stand, to get to just chill out a bit. I took the day off of yoga and running, but will get back at it tomorrow. Its so good to have Nate here with us, and everything feels complete. Its nice to have some time off of teaching! 

I hope that you all are having a restful weekend as well!

Comments

Popular Posts