Dance it out.

The best, right?

A new baby is coming, and coming any minute, and we get to be together. Sister, Mother, Daughter, cousins.

I can't wait to meet this baby!!! Todays plan was (again) different……but when you are able with a sister and a Mom who you love for the day? You take it.

I think that I almost had a heart attack tonight (making dinner packing baseball swim practice golf wear babysitter planning friends to carpool things)…….but its all good. I made it. We made it. Its okay.

Kids practiced, I played 9, Luke played his game, we mall walked, cousins played, dinner got made. Heart attack was averted, I had my first ever 4 pars on the front 9.  Did I mention the heart attack? I couldn't fall asleep last night. I woke up too early. Meditation sucked. Raced around all day. Teacher gifts, thank you cards, planning Lukes end of year party (don't ever, ever, get suckered into being a home room Mom)……

Its okay.

A baby is coming. Going to see the house tomorrow afternoon. Taught yoga. Dance partied. Panicked.

Got the email that I've officially got the prenatal yoga class coming as of September…..they want my write up, I'm SO EXCITED.

But whats most important? A new baby is coming. All of my love is directed in that direction. To my sister. To her baby. To new life. To love. To peace, to calm. Namaste.

Comments

  1. Happy baby time! Hope everything went well for your sister and you are all enjoying a new little one. Doesn't get much better than that in life. And congrats on the class. You will be such a good asset for pregnant moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet friend, you are too kind, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts