Tough Mudder Preview

My house is a mess, my husband is safely home from Hungary and Turkey (YAY!!!!) we are safely home from the Poconos, but I have a thousand things to catch up on.....so here is a preview of yesterdays race.

 TOUGH MUDDER OBSTACLE TEASER


Because it was one of the coolest, most inspiring things I've ever done in my entire life, I'm giving it a full write up tomorrow or as soon as I have time. I can say that I am hobbling around with a bruised and battered body today!

 Heading into the competition.  
 Team Thong Distance Runners. We were a great team and were in it together 100%. 
 Three of us at the finish. Bruised, battered, and totally giddy with triumph. 

 I am covered head to toe with bruises. I am missing half of a fingernail and something is terribly wrong with my toenail. I got a lot done this morning then took a great two hour nap. Full write up on the race tomorrow as Luke has his end of year Spring Extravaganza show (I have no idea what that means, but I've heard a lot of gymnastics and songs are involved. I'm fascinated, and looking forward to a date with my sweet husband). Lots of great photos of yesterdays race here.

Comments

  1. Impressive! :) Love the team aspect of the race. I think the ninja outfit was a good choice. So glad Nate is home safe and sound. Hope you had a great Mothers Day and a restful recovery from the race and solo parenting gig.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts