The view from here.

 So this is my new view. 
Which means that this mornings view will continue to be my view for at least the next week, as I sort through the MRI and the results with another Ortho Appointment. Can't really complain, its a lovely little life, and I'm getting a ton of reading done :) I don't know what I would do without our gym, in an entirely new way, now. 

I'm getting my dinners for next week covered by family and friends, the food shopping was done today by Tiff, Nate is trying to stay home next week (working, but hopefully not traveling), and my MIL may come down to help. I'm accepting any and all offers of help, which is hard for me. We are just going to muddle through. Luke has camp in the mornings next week, which will help a bit, though its Jake who is hardest hit in this scenario, of course. 

Luckily between kids zone and the ease of the pool, I can get through mornings, and thankfully the kids all nap in the afternoons. Dinnertime is the hardest, and what we have to figure out/plan for. Its just going to be a work in progress. I'm trying to speed things along as much as possible on the MRI front, and we will just go from there. Still hoping for the best and enjoying some rest.  

Comments

  1. oh man. :( Glad to hear you are taking all help. I know that can be hard for many of us mama's. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you have great friends. I am so glad you are letting them lend a hand. Can't go wrong with some pool time. Glad your kiddos are keeping their sanity and hopefully helping keep yours as well. Lots of healing thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts