Gratitude.


A tiny taste of a 200 year house……….


And the best, most important news yet? Jake appears to have an infected lymph node, according to the good doctors at CHOP. That is the initial verdict, anyway. For now? A 10 day course of ABX, and a follow up in 2 weeks. If it hasn't changed we will need to do imaging and a biopsy, but the Dr had a lot  of confidence that this was not cancer. So much relief. 

We are considering making an offer on this home this week. It will take a lot of craziness, buying it outright before even listing ours as…well…ours isn't even on the market and if we decide we want it we aren't going to risk losing it. So……..lots of big decisions being made here.  

I'm teaching the level 3 tonight at SOY ~ have a great playlist ready to go and I went through a rough version of the class this morning…..I confess to being nervous! 

Thank you all for the love for Jake…..some ice cream after the appointment and a big pot of homemade butternut squash soup and a loaf of bread for dinner and all is right in his little world. 

Mine too, at the moment. .

xoxo


Comments

  1. so, so, so, so happy to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear the good news about Jake! I was worried for you all morning. What kind of bread are you baking tonight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolly I just made zucchini bread ~ we were at CHOP most the afternoon so thats what I had time for……..plus I'm not much of an actual bread baker as I don't enjoy it :) Nate and I are GF and the kids aren't so I do whats easy and quick and I don't even need a recipe for at this point….the kids can pretty much make it themselves with some supervision.

      Delete
  3. I think my phone ate my comment - SO happy to hear this, and hope you have/had/are having FUN teaching!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts