Saturdays.

My sweet girl after her game. We were three players down so played without subs…….thy ran their little hearts out! Its so much fun seeing them getting better, from a coaches perspective. They are a great team and I truly love coaching way more than I expected. I encountered my first asshole Dad (on the other team) today as I was the head ref today……I mean, really? At a 6 year old game? GET IT TOGETHER DUDE. 

Great Whites on IMAX
Fall!
More fall. I'm in love with the house in new ways knowing that we are not leaving anytime soon :)
Muming up. The kids and I planted 10 moms on Friday afternoon before heading out to golf. Forgetting that the men had their Member guest we weren't able to get onto the course, we hit the driving range then headed out for Mexican food. 

What a day! We got both kids games in………it was COLD this morning, so sweatshirts it was. A drizzle broke out but we managed to play both games before the heavy rain hit this afternoon. Luke scored the game winning goal for his team and the team as a whole played their best game yet, which was exciting…..so it was a nice morning at the fields, despite the rain. 

We came home for a quick change and hit the gym so Nate and I could get a workout in. That meant some stairs, a quick mile  on a 5 incline for me and then some bosu/ball squats and lunges for me (I squat while lifting the 12 lb ball overhead while balancing on the bosu. 15 reps. then stand to the side with one foot on the bosu and one foot on the floor, squatting and lowering the ball and lifting while pressing it overhead, and repeat, 15 reps, other leg, 15 reps, then lunge with one foot on the bosu, touching the knee down and lifting the ball overhead, 15 reps, switch legs and repeat)….., then a quick change and off to the Franklin Institute it was. I've found a new love ~ these  jeans. I bought them a month or two ago at some store in WC on sale……but as its been hot hadn't worn them  until today. They are RIDICULOUS. So comfortable, so soft, like wearing yoga pants. As I finally gave in to Hunter boots at the Nordstrom sale it was the perfect rainy day outfit, and I was thrilled to find that the Hunters were comfortable to wear around the city and museum all day long. Paired with an Angie thin drapey sweater it was like wearing gym clothes yet looking moderately put together.  Win. Gym clothes feel yet weekend casual look? I'll take 10. We hit up a favorite little lunch spot downtown (Sabrina's Cafe & Spencers Too) and then were off to explore the museum. The kids loved it and we enjoyed the Great W.hite Shark IMAX show.

Its a huge day for me tomorrow…………I have to be up at 5 to practice before teaching at 8, 9:45, 11, then showing up late to my teams 12:00 game (Nate will stand in for me), then we have a break before Lukes 3:45 game. Luke has earned a special date with Dad  ~ which coincided nicely with a special treat for me~ so I'm registered for the Kirtan with Girish from 3-5 and then I will race home so that the boys can head down to Baumer to see Jeter's last game in Camden yards tomorrow night. That means an easy night for us as we head into our week…….my first 9:30 am Monday class, my regular 12:30 and 5:15 classes after that. 

KIRTAN. GIRISH. CANT WAIT. 

Comments

  1. Love all the Autumn adornments. And your picture collage in the stairway is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts