Hiking with friends yesterday. Two great soccer games, a quick lunch, and a great hike. Its a pretty good life. 
 Sweet middle being herself. I know I'm biased, but somehow this girl is so kind, loving, and wonderful. She loves babies and is pressing hard for a baby sister. 
Sunday yum. I have to say, this morning was the first one where I didn't want to get out of bed. The cool breeze was blowing in, Nate and I were cuddling up, it was still so dark (my alarm goes off at 5:30 on Sundays so I can prep up for my three classes)…….I kept climbing back into bed for 10 minute segments. This may be awful come actual dark winter.

Once I get to my first class I'm happy. Leaving my happily sleeping family? It's hard. Had a great vinyasa class (22), crossfit (14) was perfect as their WOD had ended early so we could start on time, and a beautiful prenatal group. Hurried out to coach as Nate had had to start the game for me, got there 3 minutes into the game, and the team played so well! I love coaching these sweet girls. Came home, ate a huge lunch, and fell hard into a nap. From there right into Luke's game, where he scored both of the goals in their 3-2 loss. .

Cooked up a feast of rib eyes, salmon, salad, caprese (Thanks Laura for the Tomatoes and our own fresh basil) and some GF garlic bread.

 Three classes today. Two great soccer games. A nap. Tomorrow? Teaching three times and volunteering at at the school.

Namaste friends.



Comments

Popular Posts