Moving on? Moving up. (dates). Need good thoughts!


Soooooo………we are going for our second showing tonight. We may be moving…….soon. 

In other great news I got Jakes appointment moved, to TOMORROW. 

Please, friends, send me good house buying and good house selling and good BUMP BE  NOTHING vibes. Please? 

Thanks. I appreciate them more than you know. This is my dream home, in my dream neighborhood (we already have three friends in this neighborhood and there is a park IN the neighborhood)……and I've dreamed of owning a historic home my entire life. And the kitchen? The KITCHEN people. You will all immediately be invited over for homemade soup and bread. STAT.


Comments

  1. I am so glad you got his appt moved up! And the house sounds lovely. :)

    You will be in my thoughts as I get ready for my practice this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you ALL the vibes and juju for ALL the good things. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. done, done, done. well - doing, doing, doing. keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts