Wedding day!

A day of exploring Assateague Island today before the beautification process begins this afternoon (more of a torture exercise for the boys, really). I was able to get in a brief but intense workout (15 minutes of stairs alternating 2 minutes at level 15 then 1 minute at level 6, then 15 minutes of continuous overhead ball pressing squat and lunge circuit on the BOSU, then 15 more minutes of the same stair interval. 45 minutes of sweaty cardio intensive muscle building perfection) yesterday amidst the work of packing us all up solo as Nate was still in DC. The ride down was longer than I had anticipated but the kids read and slept and it passed uneventfully.

The rehearsal dinner was a blast last night and the house we rented is perfect. Somehow my nose piercing fell out last night while I was washing my face…and I didn't notice it until this morning. A treasure hunt resulted….and I spent 10 stomach lurching sweat inducing minutes trying to get it back in. NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART. I really really got to practice my yoga breathing! I'm going to leave that job to a professional as I don't seem to be good at it. Ouch. The weather is absolutely perfect….I brought my running clothes and am hoping to sneak in a quick 4 or 5 miles before starting wedding preparations.

Its so much fun seeing the kids so excited. Its going to be a great night.

Comments

  1. Have fun at Assateague (enjoy the horses!) and the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend- I had no idea how beautiful it would be! And I thought it would be a "maybe you'd luck out and see some horses" thing- they were everywhere!!'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts