ER tries to mess everything up.

Is being at the ER by yourself with your baby from 11 till 1:30 an excuse? If so, I had one.

When the alarm went off at 5:20 Nate muttered: "Don't you dare get up". But, being the stubborn inordinately attached to the plan sort of person that I am, I had to. So I did. I ran 6, faster, and felt way better than yesterday, despite the sleep interruption. Jake is fine. Long story involving apnea and heavy snorers with congestion.

Was so frustrated by my fears of a horrible day due to my night that I went to 8:30 yoga. Admit to shedding a tear or two during shavasana. Did 45 minutes of stairs to get that out of my system.

Got the table set and much of Easter madness in gear. Onward ho. Tomorrow is a magic 8 ball sort of day...........may work out, may work. Either way, lots of work. Holidays are way more of a bitch than 1/2 marathons are, and you can quote me on that.

Comments

  1. Your energy and determination are boundless...send some of it my way please! I hope Jake is OK, Ryan had awful sleep apnea, where most nights he would stop breathing several times an hour. It was heartwrenching for me to see him struggle so much while sleeping. I pray that Jake is sleeping better soon! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with your final sentence there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apnea sounds so scary. I remember when my guy had pneumonia and a very low pulse ox...watching them gasp for air is just awful. Agree with you about holidays. We keep them simple, but they are still a lot of work. Hope you and Jake got some rest. Happy Easter to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an inspiration. So glad Jake is okay! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts