50 and some invitations.


One of my favorite people on earth, Maryjo and I and Julia immediately after the WHM in Arizona.

I hit 50 miles this week! When I saw I was at 45 this morning I knew that I had to find a way to squeeze in a fiver to hit 50. This is a first for me and I'm quite tickled about it. I also just got an invitation from Maryjo to run this or this with her next winter out in Arizona. I'm all over it. I need escapes like this with the crazy schedule that we are living. I love MJ and Mike and their beautiful kids, and am excited about the opportunity to get away and enjoy her and her family and run a great, warm, race in the midst of our horrible winter. I was also just asked to be a third in a tri ~ I'm the running leg, and it's later this month. I feel excited about all of these running opportunities coming my way!!

50 miles. I'm just thrilled. I feel great, and am so so glad that I feel as strong and pain free as I do after hitting a new threshold~ 50! Big day! :)

Comments

  1. Congrats on hitting 50! *High five*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 50 mile threshold! Here's to many more happy miles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 50 that is awesome! as for you being the running leg in the tri... that is such an awesome feeling being part of a team in such a great race. My first date (so to speak) with my husband was a tri and I was the runner. It will be something I never forget. I see it for you as only a matter of time before you are doing your own tri. you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. It is SUCH a dorky runner thing to even be excited about. I don't even know myself anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts