I have the best running partner.

 Before our run. Serious, determined, and thirsty for adventure. 
 Afterwards. Exhausted from the beautiful sunshine and shade, the 2000 dogs we passed and birds we saw, and lulled to sleep by the gentle motion of the stroller. I love this kid. He is the sweetest and easiest baby I could imagine, and I love sharing my adventures with him. Thanks for keeping me going, Jake. You rock. 

I just started a local chapter of Moms Run This Town  to find and meet even more running partners.If you are local make sure you join us on Facebook! (www.facebook.com/groups/357762600941719/) Great organization! Having someone to run with always, always makes my runs more enjoyable. I may sneak in a few miles when Nate gets home from school today, only because its beautiful and it would be great to stretch my legs stroller free for a bit before our night out. 

I went to a super laid back pilates class this morning after we all slept in till 8 and I couldn't get to yoga in time. Lets just say that I brought the median age of the class down a decade or two, and I'm 36. It was the perfect stretch and REALLY made me realize how tight I am. I need more yoga to counteract the running. 

In non running news, if you need any spring or summer clothes get to Ann Taylor today ~ everything in the store is 40% off and if you open an Ann Taylor card you get an ADDITIONAL 15% off. Even sales stuff. I suffered through clothes shopping with three kids (an absolute athletic adventure) in order to score major deals. I got $450 worth of clothes for under $170. Bang. 

Comments

  1. Way to go on starting a local running chapter. I love the title, "Moms Run the Town." Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts