Met Tiffany for a run at 6:45 around the ever hilly Hershey's Mill. She wasn't feeling well, so I did a few loops on my own and walked with her a bit to get us back to the car. After not running in 6 days, I felt great. I had a great 75 minute Ashtanga flow class with Janice this morning, spent some time in the sauna perusing menu ideas, and am looking forward to pottery class tonight. My physical and creative needs are all getting met today, and for the first time all week I don't have any frantic running around I have to do. This afternoon we are going to hit the EG Farmers market (last winter market, next week it moves outside again!) and pick up some cards for this weekends round of parties.

I think that this was the first time I've done three days in a row of yoga classes since I was pregnant with Jake. During his pregnancy I was doing yoga 5 times/week, right up to the evening before I went into labor. I was really, really into it. After being freed from the big belly I was all cardio gung ho, and it's nice to be back and committed to more than just a once a week practice again.

I think that I am going to sign up for Steamtown (with Tiffany). It will be way less expensive, I don't have to worry about fundraising (which, frankly, is simply another item on my plate that I just don't need right now, I can do it next year when Nate is finished with school), and it won't mean a hotel stay and everything else that comes with NYC. This also pushes everything up a month as the race is Oct 7th.....which means that legit marathon training would start in June! That's soon!

Comments

Popular Posts