Bootcamp.

It's just like this, but with a lot less gloves and a lot more perfect and very expensive and awesome boobs.

It was a fairly intense workout........almost mean of Janine.......especially the part where we were supposed to (steep) hill climb up a goose shit infested hill in a bear crawl position, stopping every 8 steps to do 8 reps of mountainclimbers. I mean, I value my fitness and all, but hell no. I'm simply not taking time away from my workout to look ahead to perfectly strategically position my hands around goose shit, OR risking my body to get in some weird position to avoid shit. Not doing it. So I adapted. I did tuck jumps up the hill and kept my hands filth free.
I get the whole "bootcamp" mentality and all, but jeez, shit on the hands proves nothing to me other than that I am weird, if I'm not actually in basic training and getting paid to humiliate myself.

I admit to not feeling like working out at all today, but it simply had to be done as I had lunch plans at the playground afterwards and the kids had soccer at the gym. We had a lovely day outside with Mom and Becca, I kept em out late as we had a painter here, they got in good naps, we had a lovely dinner with my husband who is actually HOME for a few hours, and its back at em tomorrow. When Nate is at school I do afternoon workouts, never really my thing, but it keeps the woe is me friday afternoon blues at bay. Wegmans in the AM with my boyfriend Jake, lunch, naps, run.

And GLIDE. I need GLIDE. I could go into detail but the interwebz will be a better place without me detailing anything about this. I learned that to run 10 miles in heat with gigantic thunder thighs of glory, one must use glide. Didn't get that memo, somehow. I don't have any. So, Jake and I are going to buy some tomorrow. So romantic. Its like a date. Me, my son, and my leg lube. Awesome.

Comments

  1. ewww at the goose shit! That stuff is murder to wash off too. ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is weird, good thing you adapted! And LOL @ the thunder thighs and leg lube! You are cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts