Rest Day

It was this kind of day. My faux spa treatment at the gym with the whole whirlpool/sauna/steam/cold shower/repeat/exfoliate/moisturize routine, a massage from my husband, and a 2 hour nap. I ate WAY too much today, but maybe my body was just needing it after the busy week. Tomorrow I have a 75 minute Ashtanga class, then a long run in the afternoon as it's Monday and my Mom is helping me with the kids.

I've been doing poorly at hydrating (again) and really need to pay more attention to my diet. That is this weeks goal. The weather looks more March like, with cooler temps and a fair bit of rain in the forecast, and Nate is traveling, so I'm guessing I may have lots of treadmill in my future. I'd like to keep things slow this week ~ we just decided to go to the beach with my good friend and her two kids next week, and then the Easter onslought is on.

This weeks focus: diet and hydration. Less carbs, less meat, more fruit, more water.

Comments

  1. Your rest day sounds heavenly. Good luck doing better with your diet, I so need to do the same this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts