Dawn.


I'm sitting here in my flannel pajamas, a mug of hot tea in my hand, wondering why in the hell I want to get up in 30 degree darkness and run up and down hills.

And then I remember why......because there is no, NO better feeling than being done your run before most of the world is awake.

Hill workout with the run club tomorrow.

Today I met Tiffany and Regan for a lovely 75 minute Vinyasa class. I wanted to run but had meetings and a desperate need for a pedicure this afternoon (no one told me what hell running would be on ones toenails), so it didn't happen. Probably better after my long run on Friday ~ I'd like to get back at it tomorrow with a double, we'll see what happens. Its a little nutty as I'm packing up the kids and heading to the beach with Jeannie for a few days as we get some painting done.....but I get back on Friday night and am hosting a party Saturday night, so I find myself bogged down in logistics. Guess I will have plenty of dark hilly time tomorrow morning to work through that. Charging the iPod and phone, laying out warm clothes and hats and gloves, setting the coffee for 4:30.....and crawling into bed by 8:30. Namaste, yo.

Comments

  1. Do a long on Thurs during naptime and I can be with the kiddos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a long on Thurs during naptime and I can be with the kiddos?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts